How to get there
Nimman is located just within Muang County, Chiang Mai. There are two methods to go there.
First, take your personal car. Start your trip from Chiang Mai downtown. Drive salong Huai Kaew Road, passing Central Kad Suan Kaew. Then, after reaching Rin Kam Intersection, you need to look for the MAYA building. The building will be on the opposite site of the intersection. If you find the building, you will also find the entrance of Nimman Street.
Or, you can take the second route. Start your trip from Chiang Mai downtown also, but use Suthep Road instead, passing Maharaj Hospital and Wat Suan Dok until you reach Public Health Office of Chiang Mai. Then turn right to Nimman Street.
Lastly, if you don’t have a personal car, you can just take a red truck everywhere. The travel prices are about 20-40 Baht, depending on your distance.
As it has been informed that Nimman is a very very gigantic commercial section. Therefore you may not be able to tour the whole area in just one day. In that case, you may need a shelter. If you don’t know where to stay, here are some nearby shelters for you. Just choose the one you can afford it and spend the night in it! When you wake up in the morning, you can find your breakfast to eat around Nimman. At night, you can also have dinner at Nimman too.
- Mayflower Grande Hotel Chiang Mai // Starting price: Around 1,200 Baht per night
- Chiang Mai Hill Residence // Starting price: Around 1,000 Baht per night
- Prestige Chiang Mai // Starting price: Around 1,100 Baht per night
- Victoria Nimman Chiang Mai // Starting price: Around 2,398.67 Baht per night
- Nimman Boutique Resort // Starting price: Around1,000 Baht per night
- Baiyok Chao Hotel // Starting price: Around 1,300 Baht per night
- The Pause Hotel Chiang Mai // Starting price: Around 400 Baht per night