Mae Hong Son Airport :
The airport is located on Nivetpaisarn Road, Muang County. It’s about medium size, with 2000-metred runway. Nowadays, there are total two airways on service, consisting of Nok Air and Bangkok Airway.
The building has two stories, consisting of arrival building and departure building. It doesn’t only have plane service, but also helicopter service, in fact. The building is in simple design. You can walk from A to B easily, without having to afraid of losting your way.
At the airport, there are quite many facilities, for examples…
- A convenient store : This is where you can get some snack and drink to eat during waiting for your flight.
- A coffee shop : Getting a hot cup of coffee after your flight is a good idea.
- A restaurant : If you don’t have enough time to have breakfast at home, you can just have yours at the airport, just before the time of your flight.
- A souvenir shop : Don’t forget to buy something as a souvenir for someone you love, in order to assure them that you’ve already been to Mae Hong Son.
- An auto teller machine(ATM) : Don’t worry if you don’t have any cash. Just get to one of those ATMs in the building.
Destination 'suvarnabhumi' not found
Find cheap flights at best prices